Workwear manufacturing company
High-growth workwear manufacturing company, specialized in the kitchen, hotel and catering, school, health and hairdressing sectors.
Our collaborator is a high-growth workwear manufacturing company, specialized in the kitchen, hotel and catering, school, health and hairdressing sectors.
The continuous commitment to innovation, design and quality (both in service and materials) has kept the company in constant development in search of excellence, thus achieving very high level raw materials in the hands of an extraordinary team committed to the company.
After establishing itself as a leader in the sector on a national level and having had commercial relations outside Spain for years, the company’s internationalisation began on a large scale.
Position: Sales and international trade development
– Identify potential clients and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs.
– Qualify business opportunities related to our customer’s products by e-mail, telephone and other platforms.
– Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
– Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
– Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives.
– Fluent level of Italian and Spanish
– Positive attitude, people with a lot of desire to learn and contribute to an international team.
– Extroverted people as they should call potential clients.
– 150 € / monthly
– 25 hours/week
– Minimum 3 months